How To Access Our Services

How To Access Our Services

Central and South Sussex Citizens Advice (CaSSCA) services can be accessed in the ways listed below.

You can read about how we use and protect your data under the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) within our privacy policies, here.

inperson_icon1In Person

Central and South Sussex Citizens Advice offers free, confidential, impartial and independent advice from eight Advice Centres and numerous outreach services across West Sussex. Our Advice Centres are disabled-accessible and parents are welcome to bring young children with them. Non-English speakers are catered for, with various languages spoken by our in-house staff, and the ability to call in interpreters, including signers for Deaf people, when needed.

phone_iconBy Telephone

The Adviceline telephone number is 0344 477 1171, and it is available Monday to Friday, 10am – 4pm.

email_icon1By Email

If you live in the Central and South Sussex area*, you can use our online form to get help on a wide range of issues. The information that you send will be kept as part of a confidential record of your enquiry and we will use the details to decide how best to help you.

*We cover the Adur, Worthing, Horsham, Mid Sussex and Crawley areas. If you live in the Arun and Chichester areas, your nearest bureau is the Arun and Chichester CA.

online_iconGet Advice Online

You can get a lot of information from the Citizens Advice self-help website. It includes detailed advice on many different subjects, including benefits, employment, housing and tax. The information is available in a number of different languages, including BSL.

specialist_iconSpecialist Services

For a full list of the different services offered by Central and South Sussex Citizens Advice and other organisations (for example, ICAS, Healthwatch West Sussex and the Macmillan Benefits Service), visit our Services & Partnerships page.

bsl_logo1Information In British Sign Language

Please click here for information in British Sign Language (BSL) on benefits, debt, education, employment and how a Citizens Advice can help you.

Is your enquiry of a general or personal nature?
General Enquiry Personal Enquiry