Services & Partnerships


You can call into any Citizens Advice to find out about Pension Wise. Pension Wise is a free, impartial service that lets you understand your new pension options. For more information, please visit or call 030 0330 1001 (8am-10pm, Monday to Sunday) – or visit your local Citizens Advice to find out more.


General Advice

Generalist advice – we offer general advice on debt, housing, welfare benefits, employment, consumer problems, family issues, legal issues and many other areas.
Local outreach – we offer generalist advice in local communities for people who are unable to access our advice centres.

Crawley Homelessness Prevention

If you live in or near Crawley, are struggling financially or worried about a change of circumstance (e.g. job loss, health problems or the breakdown of a relationship); if you have a mortgage or live in private rented accommodation, and are at risk of homelessness through possession proceedings, you may be eligible for this service (run in partnership with Crawley Borough Council).

Contact this service
Please visit the Housing Help Point at Crawley Town Hall (10am-3pm), phone 01293 438607 or email to be referred to the service.

Horsham Money Advice

The Horsham Money Advice service is based at the Horsham Advice Centre. Alongside Horsham District Council Housing Options Team, a specialist Housing and Debt Adviser accepts referrals to see new clients.

The adviser will consider:

  • threat of homelessness and available options for the client
  • for clients with mortgage or rent arrears, the adviser will work to negotiate with lenders and landlords
  • helping clients maximise their income and reduce expenditure
  • a benefit check will be carried out to ensure clients are receiving all eligible benefits, and a financial statement will be prepared to demonstrate affordable payment arrangements with creditors and to present in court if required

Contact this service
Clients are referred to the service via the Horsham District Council Housing Options Team.


  • Shelter West Sussex – Shelter West Sussex provides specialist legal help and advice in housing and community care in partnership with Central and South Sussex Citizens Advice
  • Arun and Chichester Citizens Advice – Central and South Sussex Citizens Advice works closely in partnership with Arun and Chichester Citizens Advice to deliver our jointly commissioned generalist advice service and other specialist services.
Is your enquiry of a general or personal nature?
General Enquiry Personal Enquiry